About this item
- There’s a reason this glue has been around for over 70 years! One of the most trusted all-purpose adhesives you can find, Original Tacky Glue works on just about every surface. Its thick, nontoxic tacky formula grabs items on contact and dries super strong, permanent, and clear, making it great for crafts, hobbies, DIYs and household repairs. Features 1 (128 fl. oz.) bottle of Original Tacky Glue.
- Value-size gallon bottle is great for refilling smaller bottle in classroom and workshop settings
- Nontoxic but super strong
- Incredibly versatile – works on most surfaces
- Thick, tacky formula grabs items on contact
- Dries permanent and clear – won’t yellow over time
- Cleans up easily with soap and water before drying
This nontoxic, all-purpose adhesive has been trusted with craft, hobby and household projects for 50 years. The gold bottle of Original Tacky Glue reflects the gold standard of excellence you can expect in every drop.
The incredibly versatile all-purpose formula holds items on contact and permanently adheres a variety of surfaces, including felt, foam, wood, metal, paper products, nonwashable fabrics and ceramics.
Because it’s ultra tacky, nontoxic and kid friendly, Tacky Glue is great for DIY slime recipes!
Quick Tips for Using Aleene’s Glue Tips
Did you know you can customize the size of the opening of your Original Tacky Glue tip? All you need is a pair of scissors! Cut the tip at the first ridge towards the top to create a small opening for thin lines of glue. For larger projects that require more glue, you can cut the tip closer to the base to create wider openings.