- Provides strong antioxidant
- Protects the liver by boosting glutathione levels
- Supports detoxification
- Promotes respiratory health, helps clear excess mucus
- Antioxidant and liver-protectant
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, or N-A-C, is an acetylated cysteine. Cysteine is an amino acid and it is the precursor to glutathione, the most critical antioxidant produced in the body. When it is taken by mouth, it increases the level of glutathione. Glutathione
helps neutralize the toxic breakdown products heavy metals and chemicals from the body.
- Supports respiratory health
While it increases glutathione levels in the body, it also works to loosen thick mucus in the respiratory system.
With this effect, NAC has been used as mucolytic for respiratory disease including cough, flu and and other lung conditions.
Adults: 1 Capsule per day. Take with meals.