Supports a Healthy Brain, Heart, and Inflammation Control*
- Micronized powder provides superior absorption
- Supports healthy aging*
- Promotes a balanced immune response*
Regular resveratrol is composed of 50% trans-resveratrol and 50% cis-resveratrol. Research suggests that only the trans-form has valuable biological activity. Therefore, ProHealth's Micronized Trans-Resveratrol powder delivers 1000 mg of pharmaceutical grade, 98% pure, natural trans-resveratrol per serving. The particles are micronized to provide superior absorption.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (1,000 mg)|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|98% Trans-Resveratrol||1,000 mg||†|
|† Daily value not established|
- Contains No: GMOs, dairy, egg, soy, gluten, wheat, or artificial preservatives or chemicals.
- Suggested Daily Use: Take 1 scoop daily, preferably with food high in fat, in the morning or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Storage: Store at room temperature. Protect from light, heat and humidity. May be refrigerated.
- Note: Keep out of reach of children.
- Caution: If you are pregnant and / or nursing, consult your doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. This product is sold by weight, not volume. Contents may settle during shipping and handling. Each leveled scoop contains approximately 1,000 mg. A milligram scale is recommended for an exact dose.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.