Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers knew that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. For instance, the traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the kidneys of a healthy animal was believed to support urinary ailments and overall kidney health... Pancreas was fed to people with pancreatic and digestive problems... and thymus was fed to people with immune dysfunctions.
OUR GRASS FED THYMUS (WITH LIVER) IS...
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents
- 100% Freeze Dried & Non-Defatted
- Third Party Tested For Purity
- Allergen Free
GRASS FED THYMUS (WITH LIVER) CONTAINS
- Proteins Exclusively Found And Expressed In Thymus Tissue *
- Unique Peptides Such As Thymosin — Tasked With The Development Of Disease-Fighting T Cells *
- Thymopoietin And Serum Thymic Factor To Further Regulate & Support Immune Health *
- Immunologically Active Proteins Shown To Stimulate Macrophages & Enhance Natural Killer (NK) Cell Activity *
GRASS FED THYMUS (WITH LIVER) SUPPORTS
- Optimal Thymus Health Based On "Like Supports Like" *
- Immune System Health *
- Allergy Health, Inflammatory Health & Energy Metabolism *
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.