ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Support your Heart and Cardiovascular health with Dr. Brian's 20mg Policosanol Tablets.
Policosanol is derived from the waxy coating of sugar cane that lowers both the total cholesterol and the "bad" low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and raises the levels of the "good" high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol.
- 1. Premium Material and Formula: Dr. Brian policosanol 20mg capsules is formulated with pure and natural extracts from sugar canes and leaves, specially providing 8 long-chain fatty alcohols that supports a good Cholesterol system. Vegan and non-GMO.
- 2. Benefits to Heart and Cardiovascular: As research surveyed, Policosanol has high nutritional value, such as lowering the Cholesterol level, protecting the heart and boost the blood circulation, energy strength and Metabolism. Also, it is a good potent antioxidant.
- 3. Vegan free and non-GMO: Dr. Brian policosanol 20mg sugar cane is vegan free and non-GMO, also, it does not include gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar and other artificial additives.
- 4. THREE months' supply: Dr. Brian policosanol 20mg pure has 90 tablets per package, bulk count, 1 tablet a day, provides 3 months' supply.
- 5. Professional and Quality Assurance: All formulas are audit and approved by Dr. Brian who devoted long studies in healthcare field and then manufactured by an renowable worldwide Pacific Health Sciences Ltd & operated work company since 1977 in USA
If you are pregnant, during breastfeeding, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Store in a cool dry place. DO NOT USE IF BLISTER SEAL IS BROKEN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Policosanol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Food Blue No. 1
Take 1 tablet daily
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.