Delicious Keto Bars For Sale
Are you wondering where to buy keto bars? While there are plenty of so-called keto options out there, only a few are good and true. Our keto bars contain only 3-4 grams of net carbs.
Ready to eat 24/7.
Hungry at work? Stuck in traffic? Did those late-night cravings strike? Need a pre- or post-workout snack? Keto bars are convenient to eat. They’re also mess-free, you don’t have to be shy of snacking anywhere.
Healthy fuel for a morning boost.
Don’t have the time to cook breakfast? Instead of grabbing something unhealthy on your way to work, go for a keto-friendly bar instead that’s filled with quality ingredients. Each bar is packed with 9-10 grams of protein.
What Are Keto Bars Made of?
Each pack is full of goodness.
- Whole Egg Powder. Made with real eggs, whole egg powder helps with your moderate protein intake. It’s also a source of calcium and other minerals.
- Coconut Oil. Research suggests that coconut oil can blast body fat by controlling your appetite. Coconut oil also increases HDL which is your good cholesterol.
- Milk Protein Isolate. Increasing your feeling of fullness, milk protein isolate contains the same amino acids in fresh milk. If you want to gain lean muscle mass, using it as a post-workout supplement is a great idea.
- MCT. Medium-chain triglycerides are also found in coconut oil. But the difference is, MCT oil has a higher concentration of MCTs, making it a more effective supplement for weight loss. MCT oil helps you reach nutritional ketosis by converting into ketones in your liver.
- Purified Stevia Extract. This is a non-nutritive sweetener that comes from the stevia plant. Unlike regular sweeteners in the market, stevia will not raise your blood sugar.
- Almonds. A handful of almonds a day keeps disease away. Almonds contain antioxidants that fight inflammation and help reduce the risk of heart disease.