RILL OIL – 30 Licaps
✓ High in Omega 3 Fatty Acids EPA/DHA
✓ Contains phospholipids, triglycerides and astaxanthin.
✓ Sustainably harvested
✓ No fishy taste
✓ Supports heart health
✓ Helps maintain normal blood pressure and cholesterol levels
✓ Stimulates brain function and vision
✓ Contributes to the normal development of the eye of the foetus and breastfed infants
✓ Maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels
✓ Better absorption than fish oil or capsules
✓ Low Sodium
Krill Oil (crustacean) (Euphausia superba)
Other Ingredients: Astaxanthin
Licaps Capsules: Piscene (fish) gelatin and water.
Allergens: See ingredients highlighted in bold.
Directions of use
Adults intake one – two (1 – 2) capsules daily.
Omega 3 EPA/DHA
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) maternal intake contributes to the normal brain development of the foetus and breastfed infants.
- Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.