- Vitamin K supplement with K1 and two forms of K2
- Vitamin K helps maintain your body’s calcium balance, which affects everything from arterial health to bone density. But it’s hard to get sufficient vitamin K from food. So if you’re trying to maintain bone or arterial health, a vitamin K supplement is a good idea.
- 90 softgels
Benefits at a Glance
- Promotes bone health by facilitating the transfer of calcium into your bones
- Supports vascular health by helping to maintain calcium balance in your arteries
- Includes the three kinds of vitamin K commonly found in green veggies, cheeses and meats
- Dosage and Use : Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Caution : If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.