Provides temporary relief of joint discomforts
in hands, feet or knees
MSM Skin and Facial Gel may also used for minor burns or cuts,
and temporarily eliminates the intense itchiness caused by poison ivy or oak
KALA Health, Inc.'s MSM gel is based on a formula which has been
used for well over ten years by Stanley Jacob, M.D. Dr. Jacob developed
this gel in order to maximize the benefits of MSM in topical applications,
and he has used it for many years to treat thousands of people.
Dr. Jacob as offered his unique formula to KALA Health, Inc. for exclusive distribution.
MSM gel's most popular use is for the temporary relief of joint discomforts in hands,
feet or knees. MSM gel also finds practical application in most households
as first aid in case of minor burns or cuts, as a skin moisturizer and to use as shaving gel.
It also temporarily eliminates the intense itchiness caused by poison ivy or oak,
and, unlike medicated anti-itch creams, can be repeatedly and safely applied to
large areas of the body.
- Practical applications of MSM gel include:
• To help keep skin soft and free of wrinkles
• To prevent dry and brittle skin
• To treat acne in adolescents
• To prevent scar tissue formation after an injury or burn
• To shrink and replace old scar tissue with healthy new skin
• To eliminate discomforts caused by scar tissue due to burns and abrasions
• To soften calloused, leathery or cracking soles of the feet
• To use in combination with, or instead of shaving cream
• To immediately and completely eliminate itching caused by
poison ivy or poison oak.
Deionized Water, Methylsulfonylmethane,
Hydroxyethylcellulose and Organic Aloe.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
You may also like