- Memory & focus
Improves athletic endurance
- CONCENTRATION OF N-ACETYL L-GLUTAMINE
This product is considered pharmaceutical grade and contains no fillers of any kind.
It is a white crystalline powder with a bitter taste.
- N-ACETYL L-GLUTAMINE SIDE EFFECTS
As long as suggested serving sizes are adhered to,
few side effects will occur as a result of Glutamine consumption.
Taking too much of it could cause some stomach upset,
but this can quickly be fixed by lowering dosage or discontinuing use if necessary.
- Those who have ever suffered serious liver or kidney damage or those who have been diagnosed with
a disease that causes a surplus of ammonia in the blood stream should not take this supplement,
as it could make these conditions worse.
In addition, anyone that has ever been diagnosed with Crohn’s disease or anyone that is either pregnant or
nursing should stay away from this supplement.
This product is easily dissolved in water and does not have any discernible taste to it.
It can be mixed with either water or juice and consumed that way.
This product should be stored in an area that is free from light,
heat and moisture in order to preserve overall potency and to make sure
that it is not degraded or damaged in any way that would decrease effectiveness.
- NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- DISCLAIMER: There is no guarantee of specific results and results can vary.