NUTRIDOM Bromelain 2400 GDU 500mg 60 CapsEDGE TRADING
– Free from: GMO, Radiation.
– 2400 GDU/g, 1.8 x 107 FCC PU (papain units) per capsule.
– One of the highest potency bromelain enzyme product available.
– NPN 80075275
Bromelain digests proteins
- Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme that breaks down proteins. For this reason, it is often used as a digestive aid and to treat muscle injuries. What makes bromelain particularly effective is the fact that it is vegetarian digestive enzyme. Plant-based enzymes are active across a wide pH range, which makes them useful for aiding digestion in the low pH of the stomach as well as the moderately high-pH environment of the intestine. Insufficient digestion in the mouth and stomach means the small intestine must work harder to break down and absorb food molecules. This imbalance often causes digestive discomfort including bloating, gas, and constipation.
- Take with meal. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have a gastrointestinal lesion/ulcer; if you are are taking an anticoagulant/ blood thinner, anti-inflammatory or antibiotic; or if you are having surgery. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhoea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.