Phoibos Men's PX002C 300M
Dive Watch Swiss Quartz Black
- PHOIBOS come from Ancient Greek Mythology, as the other name of the God of light and sun,
Apollo. The meaning of PHOIBOS is “Bright, Shining One”.
We strives to manufacture watches of superior quality.
We only use Swiss quartz movements and Swiss or Japanese Automatic movements,
made by experts hands.
PHOIBOS watches are designed to withstand the most demanding condition for a very long time.
Ever care is taken to ensure that your watch meets the highest standards before
it leave the work shop. You can trust our experience and professionalism.
- 42mmX50mm brushed and polished 316L stainless steel case with
120-click unidirectional bezel
- Swiss Quartz Ronda 515 movement with analog display,
wide date window at the 3 o'clock position
- watch total weight 180 g with solid 316L stainless steel band
and waterproof screw down crown
- Water Resistant 30 ATM/ 300 Meters/ 1000ft suitable for
Swimming & Snorkeling & Scuba Diving
- Sapphire Crystal Glass, upgrade to Swiss Super-Luminova BGW9
luminous hands & markers
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.