- One of the many things we love about essential oils is their versatility. Our oils can be used individually or combined for aromatherapy, skin healing and conditioning, and even repelling insects! Great for traveling, gifts, or experiencing a little bit of everything in your oil collection.
- Our Aromatherapy Top 8 Essential Oil Set has 8 (10 mL each) essential oils that can be used for Aromatherapy, custom massage, body oils, diffusers, vaporizers, oil burners, inhalation, perfume, blends, spa, home care and cleaning products.
Pure Essential Oils
- Lavender : This oil has an essence of pure calmness and relaxation with a light, uplifting scent
- Peppermint : The calming aroma may liven up the mind, body, and soul
- Tea Tree : This oil has antiseptic properties along with an invigorating and refreshing scent
- Eucalyptus : Is a natural anti-inflammatory which may help support the respiratory system with its refreshing scent
- Lemongrass : A great herb for inducing relaxation and balance for the mind
- Orange : Promotes positive attitudes and induces relaxation for a calm spirit
- Frankincense : Aids in relaxation and sleep to help rebalance the mind
- Rosemary : May stimulate hair growth while regulating oily and dry skin
- Caution : Aromatic and topical use only. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Do not ingest orally and avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 100% Pure Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, 100% Pure Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, 100% Pure Eucalpytus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, 100% Pure Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, 100% Pure Citrus Sinesis (Sweet Orange) Oil, 100% Pure Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, 100% Pure Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, and 100% Pure Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Oil
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Place a carrier oil** on your palm first, add 1-2 drops of essential oil, and proceed to rub into neck, back, areas that need therapeutic attention
- Diffuse 1-3 drops in our Essential Oil Diffuser
- Add 2-3 drops into a warm bath
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle or oil burner to freshen up your home
**A carrier oil is a natural way to boost absorption and therapeutic properties of other topical oils. Never waste a drop when pairing with high-absorbency carrier oils! We provide high quality carrier oils and recommend to use with our versatile fractionated coconut oil.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
You may also like