- Contains USP Refined Topical Coal Tar, USP Bio-Sulfur,
- and other nutrients which help stop hair loss and exfoliate dry and flaky skin.
- Follow with Nature's Specialties® Re-Moisturizer with Aloe Conditioner.
- DO NOT USE ON CATS.
- Dilutes up to 6:1
- Although tar and sulfur products have been used for
many years in veterinary medicine to treat various skin problems,
many were pulled from shelves linked to being carcinogenic.
You can rest assured that Nature’s Specialties® Tar & Sulfur Shampoo is safe
since we use only the highest quality USP Refined Topical Coal Tar and
Bio Sulfur along with Aloe Vera and other nutrients in a mild deep cleansing base.
Naturally works as an exfoliating, antifungal agent and aids in the relief of the itching and
discomfort of Psoriasis, Seborrhea, Eczema, Acne and extreme dry flaky skin.
It also helps stop and restore hair loss and may also be used for a condition called “Scratches,”
a fungus found on horse’s legs. Safe for use on adult dogs and horses.
- Contains: A Blend of Non-Toxic, Biodegradable Surfactants,
with USP Refined Topical Coal Tar Solution,
USP Bio-Sulfur, Citric Acid, and Vitamins A, D, and E. pH Balanced.
You may also like