Puritan's Pride Vitamin D3 125 mcg (5000 IU)EDGE TRADING
About the Product
- There's nothing better than being outside on a beautiful day.
Breathing in the fresh air while basking in the warm sunshine makes you feel good and
it's doing good within your body too. That sunlight is triggering you to produce Vitamin D
- Vitamin D3 is a more potent and bioavailable form compared to D2
- Assists the body with calcium absorption
- Bolsters the immune system
Vitamin D is essential to the body because of its role in calcium absorption.
Not only does it maintain calcium and phosphorus levels in the blood,
but it also supports bone density and healthy teeth.
What's more, Vitamin D helps maintain a healthy immune system and supports neuromuscular function.
The problem is that we often end up spending a lot of time indoors.
On cloudy days, or when the weather's cold, we don't get
the amount of sun exposure that we'd ideally like.
Plus, sunscreen, which is just as important to put on, can inhibit natural Vitamin D production.
Fortunately, Vitamin D supplements are an easy option to support bone health.
Puritan's Pride® Vitamin D3 is a more potent and bioavailable form compared to D2.
So when you can't soak in the rays, taking these supplements of sunshine will provide added support.
In the days immediately after hard training, muscle strength can temporarily decrease as
your body recovers, which may impact performance.
Vitamin D can help improve recovery of muscle strength so you can get back to training hard.
- Directions: For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
- Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Corn Oil.