- Aids in the management of hot spots, wounds, skin infections, ringworm and itch control
- Requires no pre-cleaning
- Patented LP3 Enzyme System
Zymox Spray with Hydrocortisone
Zymox Topical Spray with 1% Hydrocortisone provides a concentrated enzyme formulation for direct application to skin infections and wound sites regardless if bacterial, fungal or yeast. No need to pre clean or disinfect area because the patented LP3 Enzyme System reacts with the exudate, or infectious pus or debris to form its antimicrobial properties. Non-toxic & worry-free if pet licks application site.
- Do NOT Pre-clean or disinfect site prior to application.
- Hold bottle 4-6 inches away from affected area and apply spray evenly.
- Use 1x daily for 1 -2 weeks or as directed by veterinarian.
- May be lightly covered with sterile bandage.
Other: Aloe Vera, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glucose Oxidase, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Lysozyme, Potassium Iodide, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Tripropylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate
Made in the USA.
For external use only. Do not use on pregnant or lactating females. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and consult veterinarian if condition worsens or a rash or allergic reaction develops. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature..